Some summer study ideas for students in our Teens 4 course in 2012-13
- Revise irregular verbs with this Irregular Verb Wheel Game from Macmillan ELT.
- Funland – check out this game from Cambridge English.
- Try some reading, writing, listening, grammar and vocabulary resources available from a Cambridge University Press coursebook series: More! 2 online More! 3 online
- There are various grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation games in the arcades here for these courses from Cambridge University Press. Try some out. If they seem to easy, click a higher number on the menu screen to go to a different menu.
- Listen and Write is a great place on the web to practise listening skills and hear about the news. Try some of the dictation activities at different levels (try something at levels 4 or 5 to start off and move up from there). This site is free but you’ll have to create an account to get the most out of it (click on: “sign up”).
- Check out Lyrics Training for dictations with songs!
- Games to help you practise pronunciation at the Phonetics Focus website
More ideas to follow soon!