Hi there! Here are some games and activities that you could use to practise English during the summer break.
- Revise irregular verbs with these games: Irregular Verb Wheel Game Past Simple Game from Project
- Try some reading, writing, listening, grammar and vocabulary resources available from a Cambridge University Press coursebook. For A1/A2 level try More! 1 or More! 2.
- Take this grammar challenge on the BBC Learning English website
- Games to help you practise pronunciation at the Phonetics Focus website
- Grammar game Spin the Grammar Wheel (English in Mind Level 1, Cambridge University Press): Spin the grammar wheel 3-4 Spin the grammar wheel 7-8 Spin the grammar wheel 11-12
Keep checking this page because we’ll add more ideas as the summer goes on!